Zhengchang Forging has 8 forging production lines composed of Friction press, digital control electric screw press and hot die forging press with a tonnage from 250 tons to 1600 tons and coning press with tonnage from 40 tons to 1200 tons; And about 20 machining production lines based on NC lathe, NC milling machine, CNC machining center. It also has advanced heat treatment production line such as High frequency quenching machine, Carbonitriding machines. It's annual output of various forgings about18, 000.00 tons and machined parts about 5, 000, 000.00 pieces which are widely used in automotive chassis, engine, suspension, steering transmission system, high, medium and low voltage electrical systems and other mechanical systems
Zhengchang Forging Company has been certified by TUV for ISO9001, ISO/TS 16949 system certification and also get ISO 14001 &OHSAS 18001system certification by SAC. Moreover, the Company had been evaluated one of the Forging Technical Development Centers by provincial level, and the Company get National High and New-Tech enterprises. What's more, owing to its strict 6S on-site management, advanced and experienced manufacturing technical, rigour quality management, Zhengchang company enjoys vigorous business from automobile and auto parts (OEM)industry, mechanical facility industry and electric system industry.
Why choose Zhejiang Zhengchang forging company?
1. Strict Quality Control
- having trained and capable staff to provide high quality and tight tolerance precision machining parts.
- deliver problem-free products.
- on time delivery.
- treat seriously for our customer's drawings and adheres to the industry standards strictly in our precision machining.
2. Effective and Efficient Project Management
- a good management concept.
- effective of scheduling of the workflow.
- good communication internally.
- good communication with customer.
- good control of the manufacturing process.
- dedicated project engineers to follow up the customer from initial to end until mass production.
- will review the entirely project starting from design stage and come out with the detailed DFM(design For Manufacturing) plan and also estimate the progress schedule.
- project engineer will follow up personally to ensure the project carried out smoothly during mass production.
3. Customer Service
- committed to meet all the requirements from our customer.
- based on effectiveness of two-way communication.
- value our customer feedback which we believe customers have valuable opinion to share with us.
- ensure ourself that we are accessible to them before, during and after project is completed.
- a close working relationship with our customer so that our customers can easily share with us of any concerns or queries they have.
- stress on internally communication, which is equally importance to our customer and this is also set as one of our service goals.
- our challenge to meet the project ahead and anticipating any problem that can be occurred and solve it! - From prototype, design, assembly, as well as information sharing with customer, we are providing a total solution for our customer.